The title of my blog comes from a John Mayer song, my favorite from his latest album. It pretty much sums up my philosophy on life. To quote John: "Pain throws you heart to the ground, Love turns the whole thing around, No, it won't all go the way it should, But I know the heart of life is good."
I just got back to Boston from a long weekend down in North Carolina. It was fun. I got to hang out in Chapel Hill for a couple days, went to 80s night, and then saw my family. The weather was absolutely amazing. Then I came back to Boston and it was cold and raining. And it hailed today. Not that I'm complaining. I love it here.
I just sent in my letter to BU School of Public Health saying I'll be coming next Fall. Along with a $250 check. I'm gonna be in over my head with debt before I'm done with the Master's program,
And here's a shot of Jordan Lake, NC, from the scenic country road I take to drive to Chapel Hill. It's a beautiful area!
I have a super busy week at church this week. It's Holy Week leading up to Easter, so I'm singing in 4 services! Some of which are 3 hours long. Yay for a being a Catholic.
Smooches.
1 comment:
Hooray! New blogs and fun photos! Congrats again on getting into BU. (Skip out of church earlier to come to brunch on Sunday! ;) ) -- ok, so we have already established that I'm a bad Catholic :D -- Kate.
Post a Comment