Walking around in Baltimore before concert # 7...getting impatient!
Soooo excited about the show!
Taylor fell off the stage because a fan pulled on his hand too hard. So he sat on the edge of the stage to finish the song. Lol.

The next day, we went to the DC show, concert #8. This time we got to participate in Hanson's "Walk". In each city on the tour, they've been staging one-mile walks with the fans to promote awareness about AIDS and poverty in Africa, and to encourage people to take a small step towards aleviating the problem. The small step could be as simple as buying a pair of TOMS shoes (www.tomsshoes.com), a great company who donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair bought! So I got to walk with each of the guys and talk to them about these issues, and tell them about what I want to do with my life. Sooo great!!
The boys, getting ready for the Walk
Walking with Taylor Hanson (and looking down to not trip on the curb)!
Walking with Zac Hanson!
Walking with Isaac Hanson!
The crowd ending the Walk
The boys putting on a great show!!
When I got home from DC, I decided I hadn't had enough Hanson. So, a little over a week later, I went to the concert in Hartford. Unfortunately, Jana couldn't make the trip up on a Monday night on such short notice. It was so weird, it was the first time I went to a Hanson concert without her! I took my friend Todd instead, who'd fallen in love with Locksley, the opening band, and was open to listening to Hanson. What a blast! We drove down after work, waited in line (Todd was a little overwhelmed!), drank some beers, danced to Locksley, and rocked out to Hanson. I even got the 3 guys to sign my ticket (at this point, I've met them so many times, it was rather easy...) and I got a picture with the guys of Locksley. Yay!!
Webter Theater says "Welcome to Hanson concert #9!"
Todd is sooo excited about Hanson!
Rockin' out
Ever since my first Hanson concert in 2000, I've been trying to get a picture of the boys holding hands and bowing at the end of the show...to no avail. Until Hartford. I FINALLY got it! Sooo excited.
Me with the guys of Locksley. Such a great band, you should check them out!
My signed ticket!
No comments:
Post a Comment