Thursday, May 17, 2007

New computer!!

Sooo, I got a new laptop. A wonderfully beautiful white Apple MacBook. It's slick, light, powerful...I love it. And I got it for pretty cheap. I ordered it on Amazon, and got a rebate and free shipping. So for the wonderful machine that it is, it didn't come out to much. Of course, I spent more than 2/3 of my savings on it, but that's what I was saving up for. And I'm starting school again in the fall, so I really needed it.

I've spent many long nights playing with my new toy. I'm new to Mac, so I'm learning all these new tricks, and still trying to figure out how everything works. There's this really cool "Mac 101" course on the Apple support website, so I've been doing some nightly studying.

Pictures of me with my brilliant new best friend to come soon.

No comments: