Friday, June 1, 2007

All moved in!!

I'm all moved in to my new apartment in Dorchester! I looove it! The apartment is great, the roommate is fabulous, the commute is much shorter...who could ask for more? This week has been pretty crazy, what with moving, getting used to new buses, going shopping for the apartment. etc, but I finally have time to sit for a bit and post.

By popular demand, I bring you pictures of the move and my new place.
Here's how the layout works: walk in facing a long hallway; immediately to the left, the living room, open to the dining room further back; a little down the hallway to the right, my bedroom; just past my room on the right, the bathroom; on the left, just past the dining room, Louis' room; then finally, the kitchen at the end of the hallway, with built-in laundry.
Keep in mind that I just moved in, so it's still a work in progress, but I think it looks pretty good. Of course, Louis did live here for a month before I moved in.

Louis helping me move in:



The mess during move-in:




My room mid-way through being done:



My living room:


The dining room (with some left-over boxes):



The bathroom:


The kitchen seen from 2 corners:



And finally, my room all done up:




In other news, my choir had an end-of-the-year dinner party at an Italian restaurant, complete with Karaoke and dancing. Super fun! I don't think I could ever leave this choir, even though I've moved away now.




Dancing and having fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooove the appartment. It's so sexy-chic. Very stylish and sleek. I hope you guys have lots of fun living together this year, and keep us posted on your life.
Annie-pooh

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new place!!!Very modern AND beautiful!
And I'm sure there's no cranky landlord to go along with it.:)
I can't wait for Friday--I'm actually going to get to spend a good SOLID amount of time with you. And if I have plenty of daytime alone time to explore thats great too!!
Anyway, I love ya. You are officially one of the most amazing people I have ever met.
See ya soon!!!
~Heather